Wednesday 7 July 2010

Skullcandy join forces with Roc Nation.... I need me some of these!!!!

/\/\/\/\FASHION/\/\/\/\

Hot on the footsteps earlobes (see what I did there?) of Dr Dre, Jay Z's Roc Nation have teamed up with the genius team at Skullcandy to design and produce a new set of SEXY headphones.....



The Roc Nation 'Aviator' range comes in white, black and brown.....


Apparently, for all you techies out there....they are designed with "superior metals, polycarbonate headphone cups, plush memory foam ear cushions and materials previously used in designer eyewear".....blah blah...they look SICK!

Jigga says of the collabo: “Our passion is creating amazing music. We’re dedicated to delivering the best in live performances. Now with the Roc Nation/Skullcandy partnership, we’re offering the best way for people to experience the soundtrack of their lives.”

I haven't found a price as yet and the Skullcandy online shop is down at the mo, I'll update you when I have price confirmation.

Here's the website: www.skullcandy.com/rocnation

No comments:

Post a Comment