Monday 26 July 2010

NEW MUSIC >>>>> Beyonce to release 'Why Don't You Love Me' SHE LOOKS AMAZING IN THE VID

/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\

On 30th August Queen Bey will release 'Why Don't You Love Me' the NINTH (!) single from 'I Am Sasha Fierce' album. (well, the Deluxe Edition anyway)

I thought she was taking a break???

Anyhoo, here's some shots from the vid (full vid below). I HEART it! Very vintage and so cute with the whole 40's housewife vibe, the styling (espesh the lingerie) is sexy as plus I am LOVING the make up work.


As ever Beyonce looks soooooooooooooooooooo SUPER DUPER HOT! She has about 10 different looks and every single one is FIRE! And I like that she's not afraid to be silly and make fun of herself! I love this chick.....another of my female crushes.




CHECK THE SHOOOOOOOES!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment