Friday 9 July 2010

50 Cent makes a petition against Diddy.... lmfao THE BEEF CONT....

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

50 Cent continues his attack on Diddy....

On Wednesday night he tweeted a petition to stop Diddy from using BIGGIE’s name for profit.

The petition set up on Twitter, says:
 “Enough is Enough, Biggie’s name should never become Diddy’s black card. Let Diddy know to let B.I.G Rest In Peace. When was the last time Diddy really was “biggin’ up his brother”, not bigging up his bank account.

Fif's encouraging people to sing up....1218 so far as of right now.

Now I'm not really sure what I think about this....on the one hand I kinda agree....leave Biggie to rest in peace....  but on the other hand I do think it's good that Diddy is keeping Big's name alive....what do you's lot think????

Peep the live peition via Twitter here

No comments:

Post a Comment