Thursday 29 July 2010

NEW MUSIC>>> SHYNE Samples BIGGIE and BOB MARLEY on 'BELIZE'

/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\

This is track that has SPLIT the Hip Hop world in two.... A LOT of people think Shyne has 'abused' (their words not mine) Bob Marley's singing by using it in this track, while some love it..... IMO it's aiiiight. That doesn't mean I'm sitting on the fence, I don't LOVE or HATE it.... I prefer both originals that's for sure!!!

'Belize' samples Marley's 'Sun Is Shining' and Biggie's line from the Puffy track 'Young G's'



Since his release, the hip hop world has been eagerly anticipating some new stuff from Po, I don't think this was quite what they were expecting, or hoping for. Like I said, personally, i think it's ok....don't get me wrong, it's not a TOUCH on his former lyrical quality....his voice even gets kinda grating dare I say it but the 'Sun Is Shining' vibes in the production make it listenable (is that a word?!)

Also to mention: is the 50 cent diss we've all heard about, he  spits:
"I'm about a dollar/ What the f*ck is 50 Cents"

OH SHADDDAP!!! :-)

Anyhoo, check it out below and LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Listen to it here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment