Thursday 29 July 2010

Diddy covers Vibe with Rick Ross, Janelle Monae, Cassie etc + interview >>>

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

The new cover of Vibe Mag has been revealed....it's all black everything 'The Power Issue': Diddy, Ricky Ross the boss and Janelle Monae grace the front with Cassie and Dirty Money on the pull out. 

Cassie looks SICCCKKK!!!! I'm so gona rock that hair do!!! lol

Here's a hint of the interview with Diddy...

Dr. Dre said that the last beat that floored him was “All About the Benjamins.” How does that make you feel?

It’s humbling. I was in the studio with Dre the other day. He started working on a record for me. Watching him as a producer is watching greatness. We had a lot of similar traits. It was like looking in the mirror. He would ask questions like, “How you feel about this?” People don’t really understand true producers want to know how you feel about things. We are some of the most observant people on the planet.

Are the comments from Lil’ Kim about Nicki disheartening?
When I heard her say what she said, it didn’t really affect me. I didn’t get mad at her or anything like that. I knew how she felt. I ain’t agree with it. But also I know the motivation. I know that people say, “Oh, he’s trying to get a new Lil’ Kim.” I guess people will see in time. Yeah, Nicki’s had flavored wigs on, but besides that it ain’t even the same approach to the writing.

Check out the full interview at VIBE

And stay tuned for i/vs from the other other artists!
 
Here's Diddy taking over at Vibe as guest Ed for a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment