Thursday 15 July 2010

KANO DOES THE BIGGEST VERSE BY ANY ARTIST THIS YEAR.... yup I said it!!!!

/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\

Now, when I was driving home last night, blasting 1x as usual; I heard what I would describe as the BEST verse by ANY artist THIS YEAR....by far (yep I'm really putting my rep on the line here hahaha)

Twin B covering Westwood played Maxsta's 'East London Is Back' the track's heavy anyway I love the computer game-ish production....but the remix with a Kano verse blew me AWAY! Like, I nearly crashed the car.....

Check it out here: (Kano comes in at about 2.30)


KANO IS COLD..... like goose-pimple COLD

I could quote the entire verse but here's my fave lines:

"They say K's been missin, K's been slippin, but K's been Kipling, caking up....K's back, that's a fact, start facing up, they wana a wear my shoes, can't lace em up, change faces, Nicholas Cage 'em up......."

F*CK RIGHT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Calm, Jess calm....deep breaths.....

OK, Kano's NEW album 'Method To The Madness' is out for release on 30th August (not long now yay!)

As mentioned in my previous blogs it will feature 'Get Wild' and the new one 'Upside'.

Here's the artwork....i friggin LOVE IT, I love the colours and the imagery....


The tracklisting will be as follows:

1. 2 Left: Topic Of Discussion (produced by Boys Noize)
2. Get Wild ft Aidonia & Wiley (produced by Boys Noize)
3. iPod Generation (produced by Kano)
4. MAAD (produced by Kano & Fraser T Smith)
5. Spaceship (produced by Chase & Status)
6. Upside ft Michelle Breeze (produced by Craigie Dodds)
7. All + All Together ft Hot Chip (produced by Hot Chip)
8. Lady Killer ft Ghetts (produced by Hot Chip)
9. Bassment (produced by A13)
10. Crazy (produced by Boys Noize)
11. Slaves ft Why Why Peaches (produced by Craigie Dodds)
12. Jenga ft Vybz Kartel (produced by Boys Noize & Diplo)
13. Dark Days (produced by Craigie Dodds)

So a lot of Boyz Noize production and I can't WAIT to hear the Vybz Kartel joint..

I will be hitting HMV at 8.50am on release day...believe that!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment