Friday 23 July 2010

This weeks random photos....Nas & Wino LOL, RiRi + bf

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Vibe posted this pic of Nas and Wino celebrating Damien Marley's bday after their sell out show in Hammersmith....funny. Wonder what he was saying? (get off me you freak-boobed loon??)


I forgot to tell you all about their show I went to in Brum....it was withouth doubt, the BEST (ok after Teedra's conecrt) concert I have EVER been to, and I been to ALOT. They performed tracks from their joint album 'Distant Relatives' (which if you haven't been and bought yet SHAME ON YOU!) plus some solo tracks, and Jr Gong even performed some of his Dads tunes....MASSIVE. The vibe was amazing, a real mixed crowd.

P.s Shouts to the flag guy...he must have some STRONG shoulders man!! he didn't stop all night!! 

Check out some footage here..... (not the best quality but it gives you an idea)


More pics.....

Keri Hilson and Michelle Williams at a charity event: Michelle looks practically skeletal (I'm not feelin the crop cut, she can't pull it off) whilst Miss Keri Baby looks HOT....I love her ring....


Meanwhile.....RiRi was spotted out and about partying with her bf Matt Kemp and her bestie Melissa...what a cute threesome lol....looks like Matt didn't mind anyway!
Rihanna's playsuit is too cute...


No comments:

Post a Comment