Wednesday 7 July 2010

Lindsay Lohan is seriously OFF the rails.... prison time?!

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\


The once clean, wholesome child star; Lindsay Lohan is now well and truly BAAaaaD! Not only has she been dodging a much needed AA visit for a fair few years....now she's been sentenced to prison time!!!

When the judge read out her sentence in an LA court, she broke down in tears (understandably)
She has been given: 30 days in prison for her first DUI arrest, 30 days for the second arrest and 30 days for reckless driving: 90 DAYS IN TOTAL!!


Court officials say the star will be "kept away from the general jail population for the safety of everyone involved." Well, yes, I can't imagine she'd be too popular in prison....

The 24 year old balled her eyes out and grabbed at her lawyer's arm when the verdict was announced. She said this to the court:
"I did the best I could. It has been a long haul, and I don't want you to think I don't respect you. I was doing everything I was supposed to do with all my heart... I am not taking this as a joke -- it is my life." hmmmm

Her dad appealed for her to go into rehab instead of prison....but the judge didn't agree. And actually, I can't say I would either....she's been in and out of rehab before and she's still f'ing up!!!

NOT A GOOD LOOK LINDS..........

No comments:

Post a Comment