Friday 16 July 2010

PINK TAKES A TUMBLE ON STAGE..... she's BAD ASS

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

P!NK was rushed to hopsital after a nasty fall on stage....


During her show in Nurenburg, she was preparing to trapeze mid air: unfortunately her dancers didn't attach her harness correctly and she goes flying into a barricade on the side of the stage OUCH

She was rushed ot hospital immediately ending the show early....

One of her lil fans caught it all on camera..... thank God she wasn't actually in the air....
See the vid here....you can just about hear her saying:

"Oh F*ck that hurt like a motherf*cker!!!" hahahaha



On her way in the ambulance she still got on twitter to apologise to her fans....
She said;

"To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I’m in ambulance now but I will b fine"


Then....
"Ok all my lovers out there- nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b*tch!!!! Thanx nurnberg:("

"okay. full steam ahead people.no pain, no gain. or is it no brain, no pain? either way, i will be on that stage, even if i have to crawl:)"

Thanks to Necole Bitchie for the footage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment