Thursday 8 July 2010

Nicki Minaj has #1 with 'Your Love' although she didn't want it released!

/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\

Minaj goes Geisha for the video to her first official Billboard Number 1...'Your Love'.
Here's a sneak peek from the vid which should be out soon....


Nicki says she never even planned to release the song, she wasn't happy with it....


She told MTV:
“I was not planning on putting the song out at all. But then I heard it one day, somebody told me it was online. And I was like, ‘No way, no way in the world that song is out.’ I went and listened to it and was really upset. It wasn’t mixed, it wasn’t finished, it wasn’t anything. I wasn’t gonna use it at all. But then the radio started playing it."

And that was it....the song BLEW! She went Number 1..... now, to show you how big an achievement that is, the last female rapper to get a Number 1 was Missy Elliot with “Work it.”!!!

Her debut album is expected out late this year.....could this be the most hotly anticipated album for a female MC ever????

Listen to the track here....

No comments:

Post a Comment