Friday 30 July 2010

Foxy Brown talks about Nicki Minaj >>>> hmmm

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Foxy's done an interview on MTV News with Sway where he asks for her thoughts on Nicki Minaj.


It all stems from the recent performance in NYC that Foxy did where she said:

“I’m the only Trini chick that can kick yard sh*t”


Everyone presumed this was a shot fired at Nicki Minaj who is also Trinidaddian and famously uses a Jamaican accent in the 'Hold Yuh' track.....

SO, on to the i/v: Firstly, Foxy's accent sounds extremely 'Manhattan' American (like really like Paris?)...considering she's a bad ass b*tch on the mic?

Anyhoo, here's what she says on Nicki...
“I actually applaud Nicki. I think she’s doing an incredible job of branding herself. When you’re a boss bitch, you give it up. Send her a Chanel bag or something. If you’re winning, you’re winning. That’s just how I see it.”

However she then went on to say laughing:
“I’m a beast on that mic, Sway, I don’t really think they want any problems with that.”

When Sway asked about whether SHE thinks new female MC's should 'pay homage' as Kim says, she replied:
“I’m not even in that category ’cause I’m still one of the youngest female rappers in the game. Other rappers may feel like that because they’re older, but I myself am still young"
I'm guessing she's referring to Kim even though there's actually only 3 years difference between them...lol

HOWEVER....

At the very end of the i/v Sway asks Fox about the Trini comment, but the vid quickly cuts off before she can really answer....hmmmmm

Watch the interview here....


1 comment: