Thursday 8 July 2010

Kelly Rowland talks boob job....

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Kelly says she first wanted a boob job when she was sweet 17 but waited 10 years....


She says:
"I'm very happy with myself. For me, my story behind it was, making young people think before they actually do something. When I initially thought about that, I was 17 years old. That's a ridiculous age to make a decision to do something different to your body.
"For me, it was waiting. That's the message I actually had to say. When people found out about it, one person asked me and I just couldn't lie. I didn't feel the reason to lie.
"I'm really proud of myself that I waited. That's 10 years I waited. That's 10 years I was like, 'I hate this top. It does not fit. I hate this top.'"

Now, I'm not a huge fan of boob jobs on skinny girls....they end up looking like ridiculous big balls just stuck on.....and it's not just celebs, I know a couple of normal girls with the same (not mentioning any names!)

But if it makes her feel better, she's a grown woman....WHY NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment