Monday 5 July 2010

Cristiano Ronaldo's a daddy??????!!!! Who's the bm?!

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Ok, so the last I read, the portugese, speedo-wearing lothario was seeibng Kim Kardash.....and now this....he works fast!!!




The football superstar announced yesterday on his official website (then twitter and facebook) that we has become a father!

He wrote:
“It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby’s mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are."
So now everyone's asking....who's the mama?!

Apparently, the mystery woman (who reports are suggesting is an unknown American) gave birth to the baby boy on 17th June, just 2 days after Portugal beat Ivory Coast in the World Cup!

Good luck to him I say, and respect is due for taking on the role of single parent with full custody himself....for whatever reason. Who'd have thunk it eh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment