Monday 14 June 2010

quick update BEEEEFFFF

/\/\/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\/\


The Beef continues....
Current Hip Hop Beef between Nicki Minaj / Drake and Lil Kim / Ray J (prat) is ongoing....
So Lil Kim did a live interview with thisis50.com and said of Drake: "I really liked Drake. I used to like him but for him to have the audacity to disrespect me?! This n*gga gonna f*cking shout me out when Ray J is the one that said it. How b*tchy do you look right now? You look like a straight p*ssy, P*ssy! Cause you came at me and I am a f*cking female!" Wow. I guess she has a point....

Of Nicki she said: "My thing is, homegirl (Minaj) got a nice little buzz going. It’s obvious I’m who she wants to be like. It’s obvious that she likes me and wants to be like me but she’s not paying this homage."


Meanwhile....Nicki herself has still said NOTHING! She's letting her music speak for itself (dignity Lil Kim, learn it) and on that note....check out the new Young Money vid for 'Roger That' which is WOWWWWeeeee (+ how LUSH is the black lace outfit!):


Also peep some pics here from her Vibe mag shoot recently....I am loving the styling....GO GIRL!!



/\/\/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

THE NEXT 48 HOURS WITH NAS & DAMIAN MARLEY.....(PART 2)

If you liked part 1 in my previous blog....stay up to date and watch Part 2 here:


Part 2 - Album Release Day, we follow Nas & Marley to Ed Lover Morning Show on Power 105.1 in
the US, Best Buy, Green Lantern; Pat McKay Show on Sirius XM Radio and Fuse TV.

Thanks to Jump Off TV (AKCENT) click his name for the twitter link. And check www.jumpoff.tv for more Hip Hop and Urban ent stuff!


IT'S HERE.....'THANK ME LATER'!!!

Drake's debut album on a major label is finallllyyy here in the UK....TODAY (14th June) you can get your grubby mitts on a copy. This is Huuuuge, one of the most highly anticipated Hip Hop albums in years. Can it live up to the hype?! I THINK SO!

I have recently posted a couple of the tunes: 'Fireworks' with Alicia Keys and 'Light Up' with Jigga, but to tantalise you even more, here is another GEM featuring Jeezy "Unforgettable".....enjoy :-)


******Now GO BUY THE ALBUM!*****

Add me on the twittsville: here

Peace out :-)


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment