Thursday 10 June 2010

Bombs and Fireworks.........

I have a niggling feeling that I'm spending more time on this blog than I am on my actual job....hmmmm....solution: get someone to PAY ME to wirte this blog.....anyone?!

/\/\/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\/\/\

Drizzy, as in drizzle, as in rain, as in WET!

So last year Drake and RiRi had a lil fling after she asked him to write a song for her new album (post Chris Brown) and for a while they were spotted everywhere together but then it all just seemed to fizzle out....hmmm.
Drake has finally opened up about what went (down) **cough cough**
"I was a pawn. You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, wow, this feels terrible.”

WTF?! RiRi got it like THAT yeh?!!!!

The song he wrote for her never got released. So instead, he's written a verse ABOUT her for his own album. The track's called 'Fireworks'.
See the vid (audio only, no actual vid produced yet) below.
Lyrics: “Damn, I kept my wits about me, luckily. What happened between us that night, it always seems to trouble me. Now all of a sudden, these gossip rags want to cover me, and you making it seem like it happened that way because of me.”
Sounds like Drizzy had it BAD! Kinda off putting don't you think? I'm not really into the sensitive souls :-)
Let's just hope for his sake that it wasn't like ONE NIGHT (if you get my drift) that made her leave....hmmm



/\/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\/\

One of the biggest DJs in Birmingham, Marc Spence (click his name to add on fb) has put together a bad boy mix which he describes as: "An hour of music....... abit of something for everyone from dubstep to reggae, hip-hop and of course plenty of house!!" It is SICK! so download immediately, a soundtrack to the Summer!

My FREEEEEE download of the week: (ENJOY)


 /\/\/\/\/\/\FASHION/\/\/\/\/\/\

Soap Box Clothing is predominantly for guys, but they do have this wicked Tee for ladies on the site. I LOVE it. Cassette tape + Record deck + mic robot....amazing! I'm gettin me one....check out the site for your fellas tho too....here
FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW!!!! or RT on Twitter or re-post on FB....spread the word if you like what you read :-)

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment