Wednesday 16 June 2010

MUSIC MAKES ME........

JUST MUSIC....HAD TO GET THESE RECOMMENDATIONS OUT TO YOU A-SAP!!

Oh, and have you bought Drake's album yet.....DO IT DO IT!!
Tracks 3 (the Resistance) 6 (Up All Night) and 7 (Fancy) are doin the damn thing!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\/\

Mz Bratt: Selecta
I don't even care that I'm showing you lot this kinda late.....it's tooooooo heavy not to bring to your attention!!! I heard it a while back and for the life of me, couldn't work out who it was! YES it's MZ BRATT....new member of A List.....and for the FIRST TIME I am IMPRESSED....this has elements of Mz Dynamite / Lady Stush...she goes in! (Ignore the slightly suspect patois and you'll love it). Griiimy :-)



Red Light ft Ms Dynamite: What You Talkin' About (MDMA)

I reeeeeeeealllly wanted to show this to you guys but for the life of me I can't find it ANYWHERE, there's no release date as yet and it's not even on youtube (well some 'tard has attemted to rip it from Benga's show on there but it's inaudible). Annie Mac plays it on her show sometimes, Mista Jam on 1x does too.....YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS....defo contender for my tune of 2010. No jokes. I will post it as sooooooon as I have got my mitts on it :-)
Produced by Red Light, Dynamitee has added her HEAVYWEIGHT vocals to the MDMA instrumental. She is back to her BEST on this one....go girl!!!
Add Ms D on Twitter here:

No comments:

Post a Comment