Tuesday 29 June 2010

Ne-Yo THOUGHT he had a kid....turns out he didn't, but wait....now he does!!!

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

So I remember when Ne-Yo featured in Vibe mag waaay back when he first came out and spoke about being a young father and how it had changed his life, blah blah blah....cue the shots of him and said son (see above).
Well imagine my surpise on reading that Ne-Yo's girfriend Monetta (ghetto name!) is pregs and here was the bald one's quote:

"I am 30 and I do have my first child on the way, and I’m very, very, very excited about that. It’s a New Year’s baby and I’m just in a really good place right now."

Errrrm?

Well anyways, it turns out the son wasn't his! A few years down the line he demanded a DNA test after hearing his missus had been cheating (someone call Jeremy Kyle) and it seems the baby moma was just an outright gollllddigga!

Anywayz, here's a pic of the new and expecting couple....Good Luck this time son!

Ne-Yo and gf Monetta


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment