Monday 25 October 2010

X Factor Fahsion round up...

/\/\/\/\FASHION/\/\/\/\

My absolute FAVOURITE part of the X Factor shows is seeing what beauties the two female judges have on and deciding which is better!!!

Last season it seemed Dannii and Cheryl were very much in competition, but this year Dannii has opted for a more mature, refined look and very ladylike (well, she is a mom now!) which makes the two of them popular with a very different audience.

Cheryl's choices range from cut out maxis, to lacy mini's.

Here's the pics of Dannii and Chezza from week 1 Saturday right through to last night's week 3 Sunday.

Week 1:

I ADORED Cheryl's lacey number (Zuhair Murad) and up do, she looked elegant but still sexy.
I wasn't keen on Dannii's hair but that belted dress (her very own Project D) made her waist look TINY. How long ago did this woman give birth? AMAZING!

I think Dannii's dress ( J'Aton Couture) and lippy made her look BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl's outfit was a little plain for my liking (Daniel Vosovic asymmetric black) although I do love the bow shoes by Valentino, they hide her cankles well.  

Week 2:

 Not really feeling Cheryl's Azarro jumpsuit and Miu Miu heels, it's all abit blah!
Danii went for a Vicky Beckham dress, which unfortunately we've all seen the Posh one wear herself already.


What's this I see...Cheryl rocking THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES???
Cheryl went short and sweet in a pleat-skirted minidress by Versus with cut-out design and those Valetino heels again! I love this dress. River I has a similar styled one in gold brocade btw! Dannii was very ladylike and refined in lace and velvet (2 jey trends for A/W 2010). Dress by Antonio Berardi.
Week 3:
This is my fave Chezza look so far: stunning in a nude cut-out maxi with knot twist at the front. I'm really not feeling the extensions this year though and she does look a bit straight up and down no? The dress is by HMH Couture.
Dannii went simple and elegant in a royal blue (another VB dress!) and even she has repeated her shoes - nude courts are clearly her fave, great for elongating the legs though I suppose!


Ok I LOVED this dress and shoes from Cheryl (Kristian Aadnevik minidress), paired with Nicholas Kirkwood mid-calf boots (I LOVE Nicholas Kirkwood) but the greasy extensions and OTT eye make-up let the side down.
I'm not keen on Dannii's prom dress from Dolce & Gabbana but she pulled it off nonetheless.



Incidentally, I went to an online vote on the Marie Claire website which pitted the two against each other and for EVRY SINGLE outift, Dannii won the voting by a LONG WAY. Interesting.


1 comment:

  1. I agree Danni looked much better - cheryl is trying to hard lol

    ReplyDelete