Saturday 2 October 2010

Speidi call off their divorce and burn the papers over marshmallows...nice

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\


So Heidi has called off the divorce....Nooooooooooooo!!

Not that half of us even believed it were true to begin with!

The pair were 'spotted' (i.e set up) feeding each other smores over the burning fire of their divorce papers, nothing but class this pair eh?!

Heidi has said
"All I ever wanted was to know that Spencer loved me more than he loved all this other nonsense"  hmmm

Spencer says: "Through everything, it's been Heidi's love that has kept me grounded. Realizing my behaviour was pushing her away was a terrifying wake up call. I've still got a long way to go to repair the trust, but I hope with continued self improvement, our relationship will be stronger than ever."

What a pair of pillocks....

No comments:

Post a Comment