Wednesday 27 October 2010

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush: let the fight commence....

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Last night in the US, the season Finale of KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS aired with Kim playing out a recorded phone convo between her and ex Reggie Bush after he finds out she's dating Miles Austin.
 I can't tell if it's been cut and edited to make him sound like the bitter ex but he says:
“It is what it is, you are on your own now… I just felt like…the sh*t was literally driving me crazy”.
Eventually she picks up the phone and they argue it out... in front of a whole room of people (of course).


It then shows Kim on the phone to Reggie again who is apparently angry because she has had her car washed and HE's been charged for it. She tells Khloe and Kourtney when she puts the phone down:
“Don’t ever call me again. Don’t ever f*cking charge a car wash to me again. You can have Miles Austin pay for it”. Fair enough I say!

Anyhoo, Reggie clearly isn't happy about the way he has been portrayed on the show, straight after it aired, her went on Twitter and posted the following:
"I kinda feel like the government right now! Lol! Man if they only knew what I knew about you!
Don’t make me expose you to those people who don’t know you…” -Jay Z (subliminal tweets)"

YAY Reggie! Please expose her! I mean I like Kimmy cakes, but I like gossip more! :D

Kim's obv been getting gip from fans online because she felt the need to blog about it:
"I saw some stuff on the internet saying I’ve put Reggie on blast for airing a phone call with the two of us. Reggie and I were in a relationship for over 3 years and we have taped dozens of conversations and iChatted many times while filming, so this is nothing new or scandalous


I think once you watch the episode you will really see that I in no way put anyone on blast! We are sharing a small bit of my personal life. Clearly so much more has gone on between us that no one hour episode can cover."

see some of the clips here, see what you think! oh and what the FRIG is Khloe wearing on her head for the interview?! bahahhaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment