Wednesday 18 August 2010

New VIDEO >>>> Nicki Minaj & Jay Sean '2012' yup NICKI AND JAY SEAN!!!

/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\

Now, when Nicki Minaj calls YOU up and asks if she can 'go in' on one of your tracks, I guess it's safe to say: You've MADE IT!

The Young Money label mates have collaborated on Jay Sean's forthcoming track: '2012'.


Jay said of the collabo:
"It was actually a surprise for me, Nicki Minaj heard ['2012'], she called me and ... she was like, 'I love it! It's sick. I'm going in on this!'  >>>> That's BIG
"Now, Nicki is a rapper. This is a pop record. She took the message of having fun and enjoying yourself, living like it's the end, living every minute like it's the last, and she put that vibe and that swagger on the track ... and that voice is fun and playful on it. It was great."

It's a GOOD LOOK for the lad from the UK :-)

Watch the vid preview here>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment