Tuesday 3 August 2010

GaGa: "I only use cocaine occasionally" >>>>> interview

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Lady GaGa (aka Stefani Germanotta) graces the cover of Vanity Fair in the US for September. She does an in depth interview with the mag which is not yet released.

She tells Vanity fair she's "terrified of heroin" but still does "mostly cocaine." Errrrm.....

"I won't lie -- it's occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year."

"I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way," she said. "I don't want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It's in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster."


"I was completely mental and had just been through so much ... I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge,” she said. “My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I'll never forget it. And she said, 'I'm coming to get you.'"

At least she's honest I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment