Friday 13 August 2010

Kanye West talks about his relationship with ex Amber Rose >>>>

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

In that long ass interview with Angie Martinez on Hot 97 (see previous blog for other excerpts), Kanye also spoke about his booootiful ex Amber Rose.....


Some quotes:
“One of the greatest things that she showed me was just to be a nicer person because she was so disconnected from the concept of celebrity when I first met her. A celebrity could be talking to people crazy and everyone’s used to it at the label like, ‘He’s wildin’ out. It doesn’t matter.’ [Amber] be like, ‘What?! You just talked to your fans so crazy right now. I’m not even talking to you right now.’”
I like this chick.... It seems like Kanye needs someone to keep him grounded.

“I grew from that. I think that was the greatest growth that I got from that experience. My goal in life is to really have an amazing woman and have a family, but I think I had to go through these different things to grow.”

He says the two are remaining friends but he won't be dating any more girls like her (i.e stripper turned model)
“That was a one-off,”

And about his future relationships, he says:
“I’m not trying to dive into anything unless I really, really think that I can marry this person. I look at this person and I say, ‘This is how I want my daughter to be.’” aarw!

No comments:

Post a Comment