Friday 24 September 2010

So Ne-Yo's Mom does not want him to marry his pregnant girlfriend?

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Ne-Yo's mom Lorraine was randomly sat in the audience for a recent episode of the Wendy Williams Show. First she called Wendy over to ask for some advice. She said:
"Wendy, I have a 31 year old son, we go out together often, we have our picture taken by paparazzi, and people often think that I am his girlfriend instead of his mother. Do you think I should dress more “Mommish” when I go out with him?"

Aarrw bless! lol

Watch this vid though where Wendy asks Lorraine if her son Ne-Yo is going to marry the woman who is currently pregnant with his child... good advice from Wendy...LET IT GO mama!!!


Meanwhile, Ne-Yo has said on the subject of his girlfriend...

"I’m having a child with my best friend on the face of the planet. She’s a beautiful person and yes, we’re about to have a baby, but we are not engaged, we have never been engaged.
A lot of people have different opinions about our relationship but I’ll put it to you like this “She knows where my heart is at”. She’s not tripping off trying to make me be anything that I am not ready to be. She’s not tripping off titles. She’s like “I know where your heart is at, you tell me that its love and I believe you”, and she knows that its love because she gets everything. I can be 100% honest with her and the whole world when I say “I’m not ready to go there yet”. The last thing that I’m gonna do is claim that I’m ready to go there and then mess it up. I’m gonna wait until I’m all the way ready, she’s being patient with me so we’re good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment