Monday 27 September 2010

Lil Wayne's new album 'I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING' snippets and info...

/\/\/\/\MUSIC/\/\/\/\

Thanks to Rap Up...
So even though he's still in Rikers...Lil Wayne seems to STILL have the rap game on lock..

He's releasing his new album 'I Am Not A Human Being; TODAY (in the States, doh!)
It features collabos with Nicki Minaj, our very own Jay Sean and of course, Drake.

Stream snippets from the 10-track digital release below.

Lil Wayne "I Am Not a Human Being" Snippets from GM2011 on Vimeo.


1. “Gonorrhea” feat. Drake
2. “Hold Up” feat. T-Streets
3. “With You” feat. Drake
4. “I Am Not a Human Being”
5. “I’m Single” feat. Drake
6. “What’s Wrong With Them” feat. Nicki Minaj
7. “Right Above It” feat. Drake
8. “Popular” feat. Lil Twist
9. “That Ain’t Me” feat. Jay Sean
10. “Bill Gates”

No comments:

Post a Comment