Friday 10 December 2010

Oprah Interview: "I'm not gay"

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\


In an exclusive interview in the US, Oprah cries while talking about her friendship with her long-standing besti: Gayle King, as well as her relationship with her 'partner' Stedman.
On her best mate (and the gay rumours):
She’s the mother I never had. The sister everybody would want. The friend everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person. It’s making me cry because I’m thinking how much I probably never told her that.
I have said we are not gay enough times. I am not lesbian. Not even kind of lesbian. That irritates me because it means somebody must think I’m lying. That’s Number 1. Number 2, why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life!


On Stedman, her partner of 25 years who she has never married:
He is the love of my life. The love, the lover, the man, the partner, the mate. I cannot say that I know of another man, really. I do not know of another man on this planet who could’ve lived this life with such dignity, such grace and humility. And still hold his own.

watch a clip from the vid here...

No comments:

Post a Comment