Wednesday 17 November 2010

Rihanna Interview on Drake, BF Matt Kemp and more...

/\/\/\/\GOSSIP/\/\/\/\

Rihanna hit up Power 105.1 fm in the States yesterday and did a great interview on Drake, Blogs, Rumours etc. She say's she is in love with Kemp but not ready for marriage yet!
Not sure about the new do:



Check out some excerts:

On Drake saying that she made him feel like a “Pawn“
I would definitely say, that was wrong, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. We just became friends and we left it at that. We get along really well. Drake has a youthful thing about him and he is very melodic with the way he writes and I felt I needed someone like that for “Whats My Name”

Funniest rumor she ever heard about herself
Dating (LA Laker) Andrew Bynum. Datewise? i just couldn’t believe they insulted me like that. No, I’m just kidding he is just not my type.

Most hurtful rumor
I have a scar on my lip and they turned it into an std rumor. To see that they turned it into that, really hurt.

Listen to the full interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment