Saturday 6 November 2010

Nicki Minaj : Roman's Revenge....DISS to Lil Kim

/\/\/\/\MUSIC / GOSSIP/\/\/\/\


Nicki's new track 'Roman's Revenge' featuring none other than EMINEM has caused some controversy on the world of Hip Hop....
There's no doubt in my mind she taking shots at Lil Kim in her verses. Check out the lyrics see what you think...

"So fuck I look like gettin’ back to a hasbeen? Yeah, I said it, has-been. Hang it up, flatscreen"

and
"Word, that bitch mad ’cause I took her spot? Well, bitch, if you ain’t shittin’, then get off the pot. Got some niggas out in Brooklyn that’ll off your top."

She said of the track when asked if she was taking shots at Lil Kim:
"No. I’m talking about everyone who has been in interviews talking and I think it’s good for people to hear me respond to ….People have said so much about me, So I don’t ever single anyone out because no one is worth being singled out. No one is worth having their name mentioned out of my mouth and they never will get that."

"I’ve been quiet for such a long time and I’ve been the nice guy. I’ve been the person that gave everyone their props. I’ve complimented everybody from day one. I think that as a rapper, you can’t be a rapper and not speak on things being said about you. I use my music to say what I have to say."




EITHER WAY, THIS IS BLOODY HUUUUUGE TRACK.
Check it out here:

 
Nicki's debut album PINK FRIDAY will be released 22nd November. CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment